Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Scrapbook Mania

On Saturday I got a very much needed girl's night out. My friend Chalan, my sister-in-law Nickie and I went to a scrap booking store and worked all night. OK so not all night but from 5-11. By the end of the night I was a little more caught up and we were all a little delirious. It was lots of fun and hope we will be able to do it more. The first picture is my favorite layout from the night and yes the pictures are old, from 2006 to be exact. I have told myself that it doesn't matter if I am caught up as long as I am having fun doing it. Besides if I was caught up then what would I do. The next pictures are of Chalan and me and Nickie and me.






5 comments:

Katy said...

Next time you go let me know...I need to get going on my pile of pixs.

gigi said...

Girls just got ta have fun! Cute pictures.

Rauscher Family said...

How fun. I can never find time for myself especially with 2 babies under 2. Maybe when they get alittle older. Give me a call soon. When are you coming to GA? We should get together. Tara is coming in Aug I think. We are taking the boys to Sea World.

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

You and Erin are the best scrapbookers I have ever seen! Once the Michael's up here was having a scrapbooking class, and they had the teacher's scrapbook out on display. I couldn't stop laughing. It was so pathetic. I also absolutley love the quilt you made that Erin has on her blog. You are really talented. Did someone teach you how to sew or did you teach yourself?

Chalan said...

Cute layout! I love that page. It was fun! :)