Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures taken for the year on Saturday and I am pretty happy with the result. The kids did as good as can be expected and actually smiled a couple of times. I think that the picture of Cameron and me is my favorite since our wedding pictures, so I am excited about that. I also really like the picture of Blake even though he is not perfectly posed. I think that is shows his cute personality. My parents are in town so I had them come along and get some pictures with the kids. We are all spending Christmas together this year at my sister Erin's house so we are going to do family pictures again then. Anyway the pictures were taken by Brooke Dunkley up Provo Canyon at Vivian Park. I can't decided which family picture is my favorite so you will have to let me know.







8 comments:

larrasheppard said...

Kate, darling pictures. I love the colors that you were wearing they all looked great to me. Good luck picking your favorites, thats always so much fun!

Jodi said...

I think they all turned out GREAT! Any one of them would be a great pick. I am glad your parents were able to make it.

The Wilsons said...

I think they all look good! We really need to get family pictures taken too. I really can't believe how much you look like your mom though!

Tara said...

They ALL look good. Your kids are so cute. I love the one with you, your mom and gracie. I agree, it is hard to get a good picture with your spouse...I'm still trying to work on one for Ben and I, but the two of you look really good in these pictures...good photographer!

gigi said...

Yae! I'm so glad that you shared those pictures with us! They are all sooo good! Katie, you have a beautiful family! The ones with your parents are cute too.

Chalan said...

Cute family pictures! They turned out so cute. I love the one of Blake and Grace together. Cute. I'm not sure which family one I like best. I like the background of the lower one but your faces in the top one. Both cute! Have fun with your parents in town! :)

Chalan said...

Okay it's me again. Looking again, I should clarify, I kind of like you and cam and in the top one and your kids in the bottom. Anyway, they are both darling! :)

Nickie said...

Ok after looking once again, I think I like the top family picture better than the bottom, just my personal opinion. It looks brighter to me. They are all darling and any one of them are perfect for xmas cards and wall frames!!!