Friday, July 4, 2008

21st Century

Well I decided that it was about time I joined the the 21 first century and started a blog. I am not going to do anything crazy like start a gmail account (I like hotmail thank you even if it is so high school) or get a my space account. I decided to do this after some encouragement from some friends and after an other friend actually put it all together for me. I thought that it would be nice to keep up with some old friends this way and so people can keep up with me if they want. As my sisters says "no one ever gets to see your kids". I did promise her that I would not use this to brag about my kids. So you will have to tell me if I am just talking about or bragging about them. Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference because they are so freakin' cute. Anyway I guess that is all I have to say for now. I will say that I am glad this thing has spell check because for anyone who knows me well will know that I can not spell worth anything. My mom and Nickie will be especially happy because I will not be calling them all the time with how to spell a word. Well that's that until next time!

4 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Kate, I did notice a couple typos...but other than that things were spelled correctly.

Tara said...

I'm so happy about your blog...I'm so glad to know more about what's going on with you and your family. You look so great in that picture with your husband. Can't wait to see some pictures of your kids!

Leah said...

Your kids ARE adorable. :) I am way glad you started a blog. I can keep up with you guys much better in Texas this way!
You and Cam look cute. No you do not have a double chin. :)
Later