Monday, August 10, 2009

Coalville Rodeo

We finally made it to the rodeo! We were afraid all day that it might get rained out again but the weather was actually nice but a little chilly. We met up with Cameron's brother Dan and his family and had some yummy Cafe Rio and then headed to the rodeo. The kids were so excited. When it started I realized that I didn't explain a rodeo very well to me kids because Grace didn't understand why the cowboys were trying to stay on the horses and bulls, she thought that they were suppose to fall off! At the end there were fireworks and Grace told me that was her favorite part. Ok note to self take her to see fireworks not a rodeo they are free! To the left our family. Lucy is down below asleep in the carrier.All of us before the rodeo started. Katy is missing because she is taking the picture. Right to left Maddi, Dan, Savannah, Preston, Grace, me, Cameron, and Blake.
Top left Cameron and Blake. Top right Maddi and Grace.
Bottom left Katy and Maddi. Bottom right Blake, Grace and me.
We thought Preston and Blake were so cute watching the horses up close. They were so excited.

The patriotic riders.
My cute baby Lucy with crazy hair. I think she was trying to figure out what was going on and why we were out in the cold.
This was the best picture I could get of the riders, it was getting dark.
This was Grace perfecting her picture taking skills. We had lots of fun and can't wait to go to another next year. On a side note I am actually wearing my own jeans. I haven't been able to wear them since Lucy. They are a little tight but hey I'm at the rodeo all the jeans are tight!

2 comments:

gigi said...

Kate, you are really cute in a cowboy hat :)
I love, love the rodeo.

Katy said...

Glad we went, it was so fun! Love the pictures, you got some good ones. Can you email me the one of Maddi and I?