
Ever since it has gotten warm Cameron has wanted to put a
slippin' slide on our neighbors hill and slide down. So finally one night about two weeks ago he took the kids out after dinner searching for one. He could find one any where so he finally went to the hardware store and bought a long piece of plastic. He was so excited, I think more so than the kids. They has so much fun.

They really liked it when he throw them down, they get going faster and can almost make it to the end. Cameron throwing Blake.

Cameron throwing Grace.

He was so excited about his purchase that he got in on the fun, in his clothes and all. I do feel bad that our neighbors were not home so he didn't ask. I hope they don't mind, they got a little extra water for free!
3 comments:
thats funny, almost as funny as me riding a motorcycle in Eagle mountain! i am still laughing at the thought
I love your side pictures. Who took them? I still need to come and see Lucy-I will call you this week!
Too Fun! I for sure think Cam is having more fun than the kids.
Post a Comment