
On Tuesday I had the opportunity to have a girls night with my daughter Grace. It was lots of fun. We first went to dinner at Paradise Bakery, one of my favorite places to eat and it was so yummy. I know I should have let Grace pick but I didn't think I could have stomached McDonald's or cheese sticks again. We then drove up to Murray to watch my friend and Grace's favorite person ever Leah in the play Nunsense. All the way up we sang as loud as we could to Mama Mia. I think she knows more words than me. I guess I should have explained it a little better to Grace what we were going to because when they first came out on the stage Grace said " So what are they going to play?" I guess she thought we were going to watch them play a game. She was also very antsy every time Leah left the stage and would ask when she would be back until she came back on the stage. After intermission she asked on every song "So how many songs left now?" After the play ended she was so excited to give Leah some flower, I had to talk her out of the red roses but we did get roses she wouldn't bend there. I think her favorite part of the whole night was when she realized that she was up later than her bedtime and that Blake was at home in bed. We had lots of fun and it was really good to spend time with just her. Grace I love you baby!

Grace and Leah before the show.
Grace and Nun Leah after the show.
1 comment:
Okay--Leah as a nun??????? I would have loved to have seen that! Glad you and Grace had a good time.
Kathy Mills
Post a Comment