Friday, August 14, 2009

Miss Mae Mae Turns Two

Two months that is. I can hardly believe it has already been two months, it really only feels like two weeks. Ok maybe I exaggerate it feels like a month but she is such a good baby. Some things she has accomplished this month is talking, turning in her crib and discovering her hands. The turning in her crib is amazing since she wouldn't come near her crib without crying two weeks ago and now she sleeps there all night. Since she has discovered her hands she barley lets them out of her sight, I think she is afraid they will disappear. She also went on her first vacation this month and played with her first toy. She hasn't been to the doctor yet but according to my measurements she weighs 11.8 pounds and is 23 inches. Below are pictures I took during the last month. Miss Mae Mae is what I like to call her. Cameron wonders why we even named her Lucy because I don't call her that very often.




Playing with her toy. All my kids have loved this toy and she is no exception.
She is thinking lots of in depth thoughts.
Grace took this so it is a little fuzzy but I like it.
Such a cute little smile!
With her adoring fans!
Cowgirl Lucy! Blake thought it would be funny to put his boots on her.
He also thought it would be funny for her to be a princess. At least she takes the torture well. We love her so much and are so blessed to have her in our home.

No comments: