Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pictures of Lucy

When I found out I was pregnant with Lucy one of my first thoughts was "I can finally have my friend Britti take baby pictures for me." I was so excited I bugged her for months about it; when we were going to do it, could she do all the kids and what they should wear. I was a little crazy. When I told Cameron we were doing these pictures he told me he was not holding a naked baby, well we see who won that fight. Anyway Britti likes to take the pictures within the first week so they sleep well. These were taken when she was 6 days old. I am just now getting them on my blog because I am a little slow and didn't know how to resize them so blogger would upload them. I am going to do them in four parts because there are so many so todays are all of Lucy alone. The one to the left is my favorite.




I also really love this one.







Taken by Brittany G Photography. I have a link to her blog if anyone is interested it is Britti.

1 comment:

Chalan said...

Love all the cute pictures!! She is such a cute baby!:) Glad you won the fight with Cam:)