I haven't posted in a while so I am going to back post all of our fun during the month of December that I haven't done yet. This will probably be a couple of posts since we went to my sister's house so bare with me. Our first activity was our family Christmas party at Cameron's parent house. On the years that the kids spend Christmas with their in-laws Chris has a big family party so that we can all be together at least once during the Christmas season. We eat dinner, play Christmas Bingo and just hang out and talk. This year we had a little surprise though and Santa showed up. It was so much fun and the kids were all excited. The picture to the left is us with Santa. Grace's hair isn't the cutest be well what do
you do.On the Sunday before Christmas the kids got to wear their new Christmas clothes. They were so cute in them that I decided to take a few pictures. I really love the one of Blake because to me it really shows his cute little personality, he seems so sweet and innocent but really he is a little monkey!
Also on the Sunday before Christmas we decided to have Cameron's parents over. Since we would be spending the holidays away this year I thought it would be nice for the kids to have "Christmas" with grandma and grandpa too. They came over for dinner and then we all exchanged gifts. It was fun and the kids loved their presents!
Grace with grandpa and grandma.
Blake with grandpa and grandma. Part two coming soon!

Also on the Sunday before Christmas we decided to have Cameron's parents over. Since we would be spending the holidays away this year I thought it would be nice for the kids to have "Christmas" with grandma and grandpa too. They came over for dinner and then we all exchanged gifts. It was fun and the kids loved their presents!
Grace with grandpa and grandma.
Blake with grandpa and grandma. Part two coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment