Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mommy Wow I'm a Big Kid Now!

I thought that I would take a break from December activities and announce that Blake is officially potty trained. We started working with him the week after we got back from New Mexico. After the first work he was doing good and by a week and a half I will say he was trained. It was actually really easy, I would say as easy as Grace. I am so glad that it is over and that I will not have two kids in diapers again. The only problem is the last few days he has been trying to stand and his aim is not great. I think for now sitting is good. We are very proud of him and he is pretty cute in his boxer briefs!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Way to go Blake! He does look pretty cute!