Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a...

Grace wanted to tell what we are having so watch the video to find out!


We are very excited here are the two ultra sound pictures my doctor gave. I am disappointed that he only gave me the two but he did give me a dvd so I guess that makes up for it. The first is her profile and the second is her girly parts.


10 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats! We LOVE girls! ;)
That is so exciting and I bet Grace is thrilled!
How FUN!

Randi said...

Yay, it's a girl! You were right all along. That's very exciting! I can't wait to see her!

Callie said...

fun!!! 2 girls are fun!

Michael and Tiffany Harper said...

Nice!! Kennedy will have a friend!

Erin said...

I have been thinking girl all along.

Katy said...

We are so excited that Savannah will have a little friend.

Tara said...

I'm so excited for you. How great for you and your family! Hope you're feeling well!

Josh Bryner said...

Woohoo! Grace is excited! Congratulations!

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

How exciting! 2 girls are fun, but there's drama already that who knew could exist! There's nothing better than dressing 2 girls up together!!! Congrats, congrats!

gigi said...

Congratulations to your family. How sweet little girls are.