
On Friday we offically bought a new house. We won't be moving into it until the end of the month but we are excited. The house was built in '99 and needs a little work so that is why we are not moving in right away. I will post pictures of the inside when I can do some before and afters. Our favorite aspect of the home besides all the storage is it is a block away from Cameron's oldest brother Jason and his family. I hope we don't drive them too crazy because I know that my kids will want to be over there all day every day, they love their cousins. Also next year when Grace goes to kindergarten she can ride the bus since Dylan and Braxton will be on it too. Anyway we are very excited and can't wait to get started!
5 comments:
That's pretty neat to be moving near family. Good luck with the moving.
YEAH!!!!!
Congratulations, I can't wait to see inside.
It's a way cute home! Congratulations!
It looks really nice. We are excited for you!
Post a Comment