I am totally getting bored with all these days of the trip and thinking about posting them so I am going to try and get the last three done as quickly as possible so I can move on to other things. Our third day we spent at Disneyland we started bright and early and went til late. It was exhausting but lots of fun. We got to the park before it officially opened because our tickets gave us a magic morning so we wanted to take advantage and get to see some characters and ride as many rides as possible before it got to hot and crowd. We were able to get the cute picture to the left pretty easy because there we not a lot of people around. I am glad we went ahead and did it because the next day they had the whole area closed off. Kind of like not riding Space Mountain when we had the chance on Sunday and then when we came this day it was closed until after we left. I was so totally bummed!
The kids waiting to go in.
When we got in the main square there were characters out all over so we got autographs and pictures. We were able to get them all except Donald and that became Grace's mission over the next three days to find him.. You will have to continue looking at my next posts to see if it happened.
This was when we were waiting for Mickey and Goofy and I just thought it was a cute picture.
I made Cameron get in this picture so Lucy could be in it. I felt bad for her being in her stroller all the time.
Blake isn't in the Minnie picture because she was the first character we saw and he wasn't so sure he wanted to get near her. After that he loved it. The other pictures Blake is absent because he, Lucy and his dad went back to the hotel for naps. Katy and I stayed all day with the Grace and Maddi. One day Grace better remember this and how nice I was because I really could have gone for a nap too!
All have to say about this was that it was hard earned. When we came almost two years ago we took this picture about twenty times and none of them turned out. I am sad that Lucy is missing but she had just fallen asleep and we did want to wake her.
Going early did pay off and we got through all the rides in Fantasyland pretty quick. Top left Peter Pan, right Toad, bottom left Small World, right Splash Mountain. That we also did later in the day because we were afraid that little boys were not tall enough and the girls really wanted to do it. Grace got soaked and loved every minute of it.
After Fantasyland we broke off from the boys and Katy and I took the girls to Pixie Hollow. Grace loved this because we are reading all the Tinker Belle books and she was so excited to see Tink and her friends. Above is all of us with Iridessa.
Top Grace, Lucy and me with Tink. Bottom left Grace and Tink. Bottom right Maddi, Grace and Iridessa.
After Pixie Hollow we literally had to run from the back of Disney to the back of California Adventure pushing our double strollers to make it to the Princess lunch. We did make it but we were soaking wet. This I will say was my favorite thing we did. We first meet Ariel, which all the girls were so excited about. After meeting her they take you to your table and feed you really yummy food and the coke never runs out. While you eat all the princesses come around to each table and you get to talk to them, get autographs and pictures. It is so worth the money and you don't have to stand in line and hope to see your favorite one. Grace was a little disappointed because Jasmin wasn't there but don't worry we went to see her right after the lunch.
Top left Belle, right Snow White. Bottom left Aurora, right Cinderella.
After the lunch Katy and I dropped the babies off with the boys and then went straight to Jasmin. Grace was so excited. Aladdin was there too but she didn't really care about him. After that we just rode lots of rides until the guys came back.
When they got back it was time for the parade and since we wanted to do it once we decided to get it out of the way. It was a lot of fun, with singing and dancing.
Grace was pulled out of the street twice to dance and she and I went out and did the conga line. It was lots of fun but very hot. I don't know how they did it every day with all those costumes on. after the parade surprise surprise we rode Buzz Lighyear again and then went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner it was so yummy!
All have to say about this was that it was hard earned. When we came almost two years ago we took this picture about twenty times and none of them turned out. I am sad that Lucy is missing but she had just fallen asleep and we did want to wake her.
Going early did pay off and we got through all the rides in Fantasyland pretty quick. Top left Peter Pan, right Toad, bottom left Small World, right Splash Mountain. That we also did later in the day because we were afraid that little boys were not tall enough and the girls really wanted to do it. Grace got soaked and loved every minute of it.
After Fantasyland we broke off from the boys and Katy and I took the girls to Pixie Hollow. Grace loved this because we are reading all the Tinker Belle books and she was so excited to see Tink and her friends. Above is all of us with Iridessa.
Top Grace, Lucy and me with Tink. Bottom left Grace and Tink. Bottom right Maddi, Grace and Iridessa.
After Pixie Hollow we literally had to run from the back of Disney to the back of California Adventure pushing our double strollers to make it to the Princess lunch. We did make it but we were soaking wet. This I will say was my favorite thing we did. We first meet Ariel, which all the girls were so excited about. After meeting her they take you to your table and feed you really yummy food and the coke never runs out. While you eat all the princesses come around to each table and you get to talk to them, get autographs and pictures. It is so worth the money and you don't have to stand in line and hope to see your favorite one. Grace was a little disappointed because Jasmin wasn't there but don't worry we went to see her right after the lunch.
Top left Belle, right Snow White. Bottom left Aurora, right Cinderella.
After the lunch Katy and I dropped the babies off with the boys and then went straight to Jasmin. Grace was so excited. Aladdin was there too but she didn't really care about him. After that we just rode lots of rides until the guys came back.
When they got back it was time for the parade and since we wanted to do it once we decided to get it out of the way. It was a lot of fun, with singing and dancing.
Grace was pulled out of the street twice to dance and she and I went out and did the conga line. It was lots of fun but very hot. I don't know how they did it every day with all those costumes on. after the parade surprise surprise we rode Buzz Lighyear again and then went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner it was so yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment