
I know that I say this every month but she is growing way too quickly. Lucy is such a good sweet baby and she is getting so funny. This month she has started reaching for things and then they go right in her month. She is also pulling her knees up under her while she is on her tummy. I fear that she will crawl before she learns how to roll from her front to her back. The getting stuck on her tummy thing is getting kind of old especially at 2 in the am when all she wants is for me to roll her back over. A not so good mile stone this month was her first cold. She was very good but I could tell she was miserable. Her new nickname is Miss Spits Alot because she spits ALOT! Also I forgot to mention it last month but when she gets sleepy she rubs her eyes, it is terrible cute! I tried so hard to get a really cute picture today and she would not keep her hands out of her month so this is the cutest I got.

First time in the exersaucer.

Doing the superman. She is very good at this since she spends so much time on her tummy. It is immediate when I put her down that she rolls over but then she doesn't try at all to go all the way. It is getting frustrating.

All bundled up at Grace's soccer game.

Such a cute happy girl.

With crazy hair!

Cute smile.

This month she has started making funny faces. This one is her ugly face. When she does this she breathes really hard out of her noise to where you can hear it. It is Lucy showing you she is mad. It is pretty funny.

We all love her so much. She has been such a blessing to our home! As a side note while I was writing this she rolled all the way over twice. Fingers crossed she keeps it up!
2 comments:
She's really one of the cutest babies ever...I can't wait to see her in a few weeks.
I can't believe how much she looks like Blake! I also can't believe that she is already 4 months old!
Post a Comment