Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cali Trip Day 6

On the last day we finally headed to California Adventure. There were very few people there and we did all the rides we wanted to do very quickly. We also got to see lots of characters that I didn't even know they had out in the park. We all bought the girls the same dress so we could get a picture of all of them and we wore them this day but it didn't ever happen but I did get the cute picture of my girls to the left.The kids with Matter and McQueen. Blake was so excited to see them.

Yes we did finally see Donald. He was not in his usually outfit but that didn't matter we got his picture and autograph, Grace was very pleased. Top Right is Flik from Bugs Life. Bottom left Woody and bottom right Handy Manny.

Top Left Mr. Incredible, right Blake and Pluto. Bottom left and right Sully from Monsters.

Some of the rides we did in Cali Adventure. The kids favorite was for sure Tower of Terror. Grace did it like 6 times. Blake only got to do it once because yet again he was too short but Cameron some how got him on. He was so sad he couldn't do it again. Hopefully next time they will be tall enough for everything. I will say that Grace is like me, a roller coaster junky!

This is in front of Boo's door from Monster's Inc. We have tried to ride this ride so many times and it is always broken down. We tried two years ago and never got to and then on this day we tried twice and once we were in line and it broke. Finally later in the afternoon we tried one last time and we got to do it. I was sad because Blake loves Monster's and he was at the hotel with his dad napping and he missed out. I am sure he didn't care but I cared from him.

After lunch we headed back to Disney since we had already done everything at Cali Adventure and Grace insisted on this picture. I really don't know why she wanted her picture in the A. Katy and I just had Grace and Maddi again so we just rerode rides they wanted to do. We also went back to Toon Town because Grace wanted to go in Donald's tug boat. Later the guys came back and we did Buzz and Pirates again. We finally decided we had had enough when Cameron realized he had left Lucy formula at the hotel and she was screaming. He and Blake headed back because I wanted to look at one more thing before heading out too. Well Grace some how talked me into staying and watching this water show called Fantasmic. It was really really good. I am so happy so made me stay but yet again I was sad for Blake having missed it.


This is just a cute picture I thought I would throw in. I don't know how many times we ate at In-N-Out but we did a lot and it was yummy every time! We had such a fun trip. It was exhausting and I felt like I needed a vacation to recover but it was a blast. Thanks so much to Chris and Woody!

No comments: