Saturday, September 26, 2009

Silly Boy!

I am going to interrupt our Cali trip for a moment and tell this cute story about my little boy. This week at school he was learning the letter C. For his craft on Thursday he made cookies. Well these were not real cookies. They were made with paper, glue and sprinkles. Yes the sprinkles were real. After school he was so excited to show me his cookies. We got in the car and were driving home and I saw him licking the cookies. I asked him what he was doing and he said "Eating my cookies they are good." I said "But Blake they are not real." He said "yes they are, they are good. Want to try one?" I quickly replied "NO." He continued to lick them all the way home. Once home I took them away, I guess the taste of the glue and paper was masked by the sprinkles. I guess I need to work on teaching him what pretend is!

No comments: