Monday, September 14, 2009

Lula Belle is Three Months Old!


She is growing so quickly I can barely stand it, where did the last three months go?! As you can tell from the title she has a new nickname of choice, for today anyway. I think I very rarely ever just call her Lucy. She is such a sweet good baby! Especially this last week when we were in Cali. I was so afraid she would be such a disaster but she was a little angel. This month she learned to roll from her back to her front. Once on her front she gets really angry because she can't go all the way over. She is getting close but not quiet. She has also discovered that she has a tongue and she chews and plays with constantly, it is really funny to watch.
Grace thought is was so fantastic that she and Lucy were twins.
Chillin' at the beach in Cali.
Such a cute baby!
This is like my favorite dress. I had it for Grace when she was a baby and I think she only wore it once and I was totally sad so Lucy will probably be in it every day.
This is Lucy staring at her hands. I think I talked about this last month when she discovered that she had hands but she hardly ever lets them out of her site. I think she is afraid they will disappear. She is trying very hard to grab things but hasn't figured that out yet.
Playing dress up. Grace did this to her and then made me take a picture. She is a very good sport when it comes to torture from her siblings.
She also started to giggle a little this month.
We had to take her out of her sling when she bathes because she was starting to flip herself out.
I just thought this was a cute picture.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

She is such a doll. Uh, so I really need to get together with you. I do have a gift for her (good thing I got it big)at the rate we are going it will be next year before I see you again! Evan should start getting home at a better time at the end of the month, so I can hit the gym with you.