
Blake started preschool today! Is it horrible to say that I was probably more excited than he was. He was really disappointed when he found out he would not be riding the bus like Grace. He did get over that when I reminded him that his best friend Creed would be there. He is only going two days a week this year because I don't think he can even sit that long. I did accidentally sign him up for two different schools(one is for next year) and he would have been going everyday. For a second I thought I might leave it but I think he's not quit ready for that yet. He is in a class of all boys and I am a little concerned for his teacher but hopefully it will be ok. To the left is him and his teacher Mrs. Michelle.

Last Friday she had a met the teacher day. This is him after he put his name on the name tree.

He also got to make this caterpillar that he was so proud of. He had to run home and show his other best friend Isa our neighbor. Sometimes we tease him and say she is his girlfriend so when he is "mad to her" he says she is not his girlfriend anymore. That usually lasts all of two minutes.

Getting ready to leave. This is before the no bus thing.

This is at the school and he didn't want his picture taken. Defiantly different from Grace in this area!

After school with Creed.

I got the picture with Michell and the one above because I bribed him with a snow cone. I also brought Creed one because the first day of school is a big deal! We hope he has a good year and we love you lots Blake!
2 comments:
Those are 2 cute boys!!
PS-like you background:)
Post a Comment