
Last Saturday we went to the Tulip Festival at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. I really wanted to go last year but the weather was alwful every weekend so it never happened, it is only about two weeks long. This year I decided rain of shine we were going. I even forced Cameron along which he was very unhappy about, but like he said now he never has to go again. The day turned out to be
ok for the hour we were there so it worked out perfectly since this Saturday was worse than last. It was cold but we had fun and it was very beautiful. I love the gardens and I am very happy that we got to go.


Of course the kids didn't forget that
last time we rented a golf cart to see everything so we
couldn't do anything different. Cameron also really wanted one because he didn't think the kids would make it walking that long and he is probably right the gardens are quite big. Also with it being so cold it helped us get through them all faster. At one point we did some off
roading because we couldn't find our way to the path we wanted. Cameron was really hoping that they would throw him out and ban him from ever coming back. No such luck I am afraid.

Grandma came along
because she to wanted to see the tulips. The kids were very excited to have her there.

These are just different shots of the tulips and the
goslings we saw. My kids decided they wanted to see them and got pretty close. We could tell the parents were not happy so we quickly called them back before anyone got hurt. It was fun even in the cold and maybe next year there will be a good Saturday that we can enjoy it in the warmth. Or maybe we will just go during the week since Cameron says he will not be joining us again.
1 comment:
fun i want to go too, but never have made it
Post a Comment