
For our family this is the first week of summer. Last week saw the end of school and dance for Grace and now it is just lazy days and waiting for the baby to come. Last Wednesday Grace had her second dance recital of the year and we were so proud of her, she did such a great job. I wish I could add the video but the file is too big so I won't. The picture to the left os Grace and her teacher. I didn't get a picture of her with her flowers this time but her dad pulled through and got her red roses. She was a happy girl.

After the recital eating ice cream.

She also graduated from preschool on Friday and she is so excited to start kindergarten. This is Grace and her teacher. The class did a cute program with singing and then they all got little diaplomas. I was very pleased with her teacher and how much she did and learned through out the year. I already have Blake all signed up to go there in two years.

Grace with her school best friend Lauren.

On Wednesday before graduation Grace's class had a picnic at the park so all the kids could play and have fun before school was over. This was her group of friends at school. They where having so much fun on that tire swing I hurry and grabbed a picture, it's not the best but Grace was really happy I took it.
2 comments:
Grace is so big! And you my friend are going to have a baby any day! Wow. Can't wait to see pictures.
By the way, what did you decide about a middle name for Lucy? If you haven't I will give my two bits...
;)
Post a Comment