
This post should have totally been put up about a month ago but I seriously have not felt motivation to do anything lately but I figured I better get it up now or it would never happen. T-ball is not a sport I expected any daughter of mine to want to play because if you have ever been privileged to see me you would know that I am awful but she asked so I said ok. She knew that her cousin Braxton was going to play so she wanted to play with him. They ended up on the same team and they are both having lots of fun. The first day of the season all the teams had a parade and Grace was so excited to ride in the trailer. Then after they had their first game. All the pictures below are from that game. They had two practices before and I was surprised at how well they all did in that first game. To the left is Grace with her team in the parade, they are the Giants.

Hitting her first ball in a game and as you can see she actually hit the ball unlike her mother. The tball rules state that the coach can pitch to the kids three balls to see if they can hit them and she has actually hit a couple of those pitches. She for sure gets her talent from her father.

Playing third base.

Sometimes I think she gets a little bored. She seems to be enjoying it and having fun but we will have so see if this turns into something she wants to continue doing. I think she likes soccer a little better but it is good to try new things.
4 comments:
There is just something about being at a ball field hearing the shouts of children in the outfield or racing around the plates that really makes it feel like summer to me. Or maybe it is the smell of fresh cut grass. Grace looks really cute in her orange uniform.
Go Giants!!!
That is the cutest thing ever. I sowish that they would have put Shelby in T-ball. I think she would have been really good at it. I guess no girl of Christon's is going to play ball :) I better shut up, you know I'm the MIL.
At this age Travis would get so bored he'd sit down in the out field. Or he would be turning around and watching the airplanes in the sky. We were always yelling at him to pay attention.
Kacey just started t-ball too. Wow- they get really into it out there. Here it is just sponsored by our little town and your team name is just the color of your shirt. Kacey is on the orange team, which is her favorite color so she is so happy.
How much longer before Lucy hits the streets?
Post a Comment