Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter this. We did kind of forget about letting the kids put out there baskets for the Easter Bunny so I had to sneak in their rooms and get them after they were already in bed. The next morning Grace said that "the Easter Bunny was suppose to come to tonight. Why did it already come?" I guess we did not do a real good job explaining when Easter is or something. Grace was very excited to wear her new dress, I really think that she was more excited about that then the Easter Bunny stuff so maybe next year he want come, JK. Anyway after church we went over to Cameron's parents for dinner and an egg hunt and Grace somehow managed to walk away with the most eggs. Oh lucky me.In their Easter best.

Cheesing it up.

She really thinks that she is a princess.
With their Easter baskets. The Bunny didn't bring alot this year, I think he is broke!
At the hunt. She was an animal running around looking for eggs.
Blake did well too! All the kids.

3 comments:

Nickie said...

It was a fun get together. The kids were great!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Grace is wearing the exact dress that I wanted for Kacey, but I couldn't find her size. Beautiful kids, Kate. When is Aramie, Jr. due?

Katy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day!