Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some Help Please!

This is a way I guess to see if anyone is even reading this. We are in the process of trying to decide on what to name our new baby girl. The only name that we currently both like is Lucy. I have a middle name that I would like to use but have been told by several people that they do not like the two names together but I can think of nothing else. Cameron doesn't like girl middle names so he pretty much doesn't have an opinion, so I need suggestions of names that would sound good with the name Lucy. If not Cameron might win out and Lucy will be her whole name!

11 comments:

Erin said...

What about destiny or nevaeh (that's heaven backwards in case you didn't know.) Seriously though I like Elizabeth or you could use your own name Kathryn...

Amy said...

I definitely think you need to go with a middle name. Why shouldn't girls get middle names when boys do? I think that a one-syllable middle name goes well with Lucy. Something like Lucy Dawn, Lucy Mae, or Lucy Anne.

Elizabeth said...

I love Lucy Elizabeth and not just because it's my name......I think it sounds good together.
Madelyn
Addison
Victoria
Christina
Anne
These probably won't help! It's hard to name a baby! I do really like Erin's idea of Kathryn too! Good Luck!

Katy said...

Lucy Lou!!!

Nickie said...

Hello - Lucy Nicole. Was there a questions!:)

Brittany said...

Mae is my vote!!!

Callie said...

mae,kinda old timey but cute iwh Lucy? i like short ones. you could use Lynd (my middle name) but its a weird one where peopel say, lynn? or Linda? and I say neither, its in the middle.

Callie said...

i didnt even see mae was already up there..

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I've been told that the name Aramie is quite beautiful. It means "little heaven." I'm just sayin'.....

gigi said...

Lucy Kathryn is very pretty.

Lucy Leann

I just really love the name Lucy, good choice.

Unknown said...

Lucy Marie?
Lucy Bea?
Lucy Annabelle?

Not sure if I'm too late for input but I'm sure whatever y'all decide will be just right.