Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Eggs

Monday night for FHE we colored Easter eggs. The kids had a blast and Cameron and I stressed over whether they were going to spill the color all over the table. Sometimes I wonder why we color eggs because we do nothing with them. Grace at least took some to school for show and tell because her letter of the week is E. The picture to the left is the kids and me with our name eggs. Cameron and Blake with their name eggs. And yes Blake is minus clothes because we were afraid he would spill color all over himself.
Grace and her name egg.
Blake and his treasure planet egg. He did this all by himself and when we asked him what it was he said it was treasure planet. I guessed he called it that because in the cartoon Treasure Planet they have this golden ball with all this little things on it. To him they look the same I am thinking.
Some of the eggs we did.
This is a picture of Grace after a birthday party so went to on Saturday. The theme was fairies so she dressed up in her friend Blythe's tinker belle costume. They had face painting and I thought she looked so cute I took her picture when she got home and decided to throw it up here. She cried when we washed her face for bed and asked if she could go back to the little girl's house tomorrow and have it done again. So hard being 4.

2 comments:

Chalan said...

Fun easter eggs- we did that too. :) Love the face paint- looks like a fun party. Glad the costume worked!

Michael and Tiffany Harper said...

chill out mom!