Last week we finally moved Blake into a big boy bed. We have been telling him for quite some time that we were going to move him and we just haven't gotten around to it. He is very excited and loves his new bed. He also has started sleeping in again and I have to wake him up so that I can get Grace to school by 9:15. It was also good to move all that other furniture to the baby's room because when we moved we unbolted his dresser from the wall and he climbed it and it fell over on him. Thank goodness his train table braced his fall and it only left a big bruise on his shoulder. His new dresser is much more sturdy and sits lower to the ground so I don't think it can fell, if he ever tried that again he was really scared. He new favorite thing to say is "momma I not baby any more I big boy!"
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Big Boy Bed!
Last week we finally moved Blake into a big boy bed. We have been telling him for quite some time that we were going to move him and we just haven't gotten around to it. He is very excited and loves his new bed. He also has started sleeping in again and I have to wake him up so that I can get Grace to school by 9:15. It was also good to move all that other furniture to the baby's room because when we moved we unbolted his dresser from the wall and he climbed it and it fell over on him. Thank goodness his train table braced his fall and it only left a big bruise on his shoulder. His new dresser is much more sturdy and sits lower to the ground so I don't think it can fell, if he ever tried that again he was really scared. He new favorite thing to say is "momma I not baby any more I big boy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is a big boy little mama.
Love the bed, Love the quilt!!!! How scary that he almost died!!!! The same thing happened to 'Aisea, except his dresser was a small one. Thank goodness!! Oh and he moved out of the way. But it almost gave me a heart attack! So I feel your pain!!!
looks cute!!
Post a Comment