Thursday, April 29, 2010

Deep in the Heart of Texas

I was able to head to Texas at the beginning of the month to attend my cousin Lindsey's wedding. I left the family home and met up with my mom and my sister. It was relaxing not having to worry about chasing kids around for 5 days and getting to shop, eat and get a pedicure. I will say that I did way to much eating, fried chicken and wedding cake. The only negative is my mom is quite the snorer and I had to sleep with ear plugs. Good thing we love her, JK! It was also nice to see my only two first cousins whom I haven't seen in almost three years. The wedding turned out beautifully and I am so happy that I was able to go. I was a big fat slacker and I didn't take any pictures, but who needs to take pictures when my sister Erin is around and hers are for sure going to turn out better, so all the pictures here I took from her. Thanks! Above are the bride and groom Lindsey and Jake during their first dance as husband and wife.Me, Lindsey and Erin.
Erin, me and my mom.
My mom and her brother Jim.
Me, my cousins Craig and Lindsey and Erin.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Glad you guys had fun. Was your house still in one piece when you got home?

Chalan said...

looks like fun- love your red dress!