Saturday, April 24, 2010

10 Months Old

Lucy is ten months. She is still such a sweet and funny little girl. She stills loves to dance and anytime music comes on she starts dancing and clapping and gets so excited. This month she has also started to get very jealous of anyone who has my attention. I don't know if it is because I left her with her dad for 5 days but if anyone comes near me she starts screaming and crying. Blake has been sitting in my lap and she will try to push him off. She also doesn't let me out of her sight, she follows me everywhere. It is kind of flattering because neither of my other two really favored me but sometimes I wish she would just let Cameron hold her for two seconds without crying. Lucy is really starting to like table food and screams we someone is eating and she is not or if she has finished eating and wants more. Pretty much she is screaming all the time for one thing or another, I hope she grows out of this quickly! Lucy also really doesn't like grass. When you sit her down she keeps her hands up and hold one leg up so only one is actually touching the grass. She has gotten a little better and will crawl a little but she immediately goes right back to position.We pulled this hippo out for her to start walking behind and she will not. She will walk around the furniture just fine but any time we put her behind this she goes straight to her knees and pushes it. The kids love pushing her on it or riding it themselves. I have to keep reminding them that they are not babies.
Crazy hair!
She has discovered a great method of carrying things around while she crawls so she can keep them with her. She is my smart girl!
This is Lucy throwing a fit because daddy is holding her and she wants me!
She loves hiding under blankets with Blake and them throwing them off and giggling. She doesn't like to stay under long and Blake doesn't get that yet but he is really good at helping her hide and playing with her.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is too funny about the cup and crawling because Will does the same thing. I have a picture I have been meaning to post.

Chalan said...

She is so cute! - I thought you said you had no motivation to blog- i'm impressed you got that up so fast.! I love the hair in the tub picture.:)