Friday, April 2, 2010

St George

Two weekends ago Cameron's brother Dan and his wife Katy invited us down to her family's house in St George. It was a nice warm weekend and we had fun relaxing and hanging out. I didn't get a lot of pictures, I was frankly too lazy but we did let the kids play in the fountains, went on a hike and had a fun girls night, eating out and shopping. Katy and Nickie did talk me into running a 10K which I did finish and I did finish running but I did do some walking in between. My advice don't skip the 5K, for sure do that first! Anyway the picture above occurred after our girls night out and was way more funny to us girls than the boys. Chris, Cameron's mom, told a story about how the boys use to all get the same shirt for Christmas so we thought it would be funny to get them matching shirts. We did get them a real shirt too but this one was so fantastically funny that we got it too and best of all it cost 7 cents. i am sure Cameron would kill me if he ever knew that this made it here but he never looks and I won't tell. Anyway thanks again Dan and Katy it was lots of fun. Top to bottom Dan, Brady, Jason, Cameron and Jesse.

No comments: