
I can hardly believe that my baby is already one month old. How quickly time flies, especially when she is such a good baby. Her one down fall is she will not sleep in her own bed she sleeps in her carrier but oh well she is sleeping and she only gets up once a night so I can't complain. We all love having her in our family. Some of us love her too much (her brother) and need to give her a little space sometimes. It makes me a little sad that she is getting bigger but I need to be a big girl and just deal with it right. Anyway happy 1 month Lucy!

On Sunday we got to bless and it was a great experience. My parents were still here so that got to be here for it and all of Cameron's family came. Above is Lucy in her blessing dress. It was also Grace's. When I told her this she was so excited. I had two different bracelets for her to wear and let Grace pick which one. She picked the one that she had wore on her blessing day. It made her really happy for Lucy to wear all of her things.

My three kids. I have to say I think they are the cutest kids ever!

Cameron and I with our sweet baby.

Our family outside the Church.

Cameron's family. There are getting to be a lot of us.

Us with Cameron's parents.

Us with my parents.
2 comments:
Holy Crap, I look 7 months pregnant in the family picture! Ugh! I will lose weight.... I will lose weight.
You do have REALLY cute kids. What a special day! I hate how fast they grow too.
Post a Comment