
About two months ago Grace started begging her dad to take the training wheels off of her bike. He just kept telling her she wasn't ready and he would do it when she got a little bigger. Finally the Sunday after the fourth she convinced him to take them off. After two tries with him holding the back she rode off all on her own. I showed her how to start on her own and she hasn't stopped since. She is so proud of her self and we are proud of her.



Also about a month ago Cameron put the bike Blake won a year ago together and he loves it. I am just afraid that he is going to see Grace without her training wheels and want his off too. Hopefully we have a while before that happens!
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe Grace has her training wheels off- go Grace! Also cute pics of the baby blessing! :)
Post a Comment