Before I finish the time with my parents I wanted to tell about one more fun girls night out I got to have on Tuesday. I was eating dinner and my cell phone rang and much to my surprise it was Leah. Now I have lived in Utah again for over a year and Leah has been here for a year of that and she has only visited me at my house once and that is because my sister Erin was in town. The only other times I have seen her is every six weeks when see does my hair, so that call was very unexpected. She said that she had Heather Valentine in the car with her and they were going to get her sister Rachael and get dinner. Well even thought I was eating I decided it would be fun to see them all so when Cameron got home I headed out. We ended up at Olive Garden and had a very entertaining dinner. I just had a fruit drink, very good. After it was almost ten and most things were closed so we just went to Barnes and Noble and got Heather a book to read on her return trip. We dropped her off and went in for a few minutes to see her husband Matt. It was a short night out but lots of fun. I love seeing people from home. I also love that my husband lets me do girls nights as often as I want. He is very good to me and I love him lots! The picture is of Leah, Heather and me. Rachael made me promise I wouldn't put the picture of her on my blog.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Georgia Girls
Before I finish the time with my parents I wanted to tell about one more fun girls night out I got to have on Tuesday. I was eating dinner and my cell phone rang and much to my surprise it was Leah. Now I have lived in Utah again for over a year and Leah has been here for a year of that and she has only visited me at my house once and that is because my sister Erin was in town. The only other times I have seen her is every six weeks when see does my hair, so that call was very unexpected. She said that she had Heather Valentine in the car with her and they were going to get her sister Rachael and get dinner. Well even thought I was eating I decided it would be fun to see them all so when Cameron got home I headed out. We ended up at Olive Garden and had a very entertaining dinner. I just had a fruit drink, very good. After it was almost ten and most things were closed so we just went to Barnes and Noble and got Heather a book to read on her return trip. We dropped her off and went in for a few minutes to see her husband Matt. It was a short night out but lots of fun. I love seeing people from home. I also love that my husband lets me do girls nights as often as I want. He is very good to me and I love him lots! The picture is of Leah, Heather and me. Rachael made me promise I wouldn't put the picture of her on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looks like fun! Got to love the girl's night out! Glad you got to see your friends from home. Most of my highschool friends live here and I don't see them. :)
Cute picture. I LOVE girls' night out. I get one tomorrow! Wahoo! Gotta love our husbands for being so great and letting us get out. I like you hair. Very cute.
I love you hair. I didn't know Leah does it? So cute and great job Leah! That is a wonderful picture of all 3 of you. Glad you get to see people from home, time to time. You do have a sweet hubby.
Post a Comment