Grace is 7, where does the time go? All she has wanted for her birthday is to get here ears pierced so we did. She was super brave, she did cry at all. I think she was really sure what to think, she acted like it hurt but wanted to act big so she held it in. For her earrings she went with the bling. she wanted bigger ones but I made her go a little smaller. Grandma and Grandpa came for dinner, Two Jacks of course and she picked a big flower cup cake. Her friend party isn't until Friday and she is super excited about that. It was a good day. We are so grateful to have her in our lives and we love her so much!

1 comment:
I can't believe she is seven!!! I love the picture of her getting her ears pierced, she is trying to be so brave!
Post a Comment