I think that Lucy is such a funny little girl. She is constantly making me giggle because she does so many silly little things. She is our candyaholic and is constantly stealing candy from everywhere she can find it. She loves to play in the toilet(which doesn't make me laugh). She has eaten a least 30 pieces of gum out of Grace's room in the last two weeks. And she is super sneaky. In November I bought her a pair of snow boats and she hated them. She throw them, made faces at them and screamed at the offensive boots every time they came anywhere near her. She eventually changed her mind and now likes to stomp around the house in them. Yesterday I bought her a new dress and at first she acted the same way as the boats and told me no she would not try it on. After asking for several minutes she decided it was be ok and since hasn't wanted to take it off. She throw the most royal fit this morning while we were getting ready for church because I wouldn't let her wear that dress. As soon as I went in to get her from her nap she told me she wanted to put in on and she has been running around in it ever since. I guess she thinks she is pretty, which she is!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Silly Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Katie, Lucy is just the cutest thing ever!!! (well, all your kids are cute.)
holy cow I can't believe how old she looks now! we need to get together because that is bad! I haven't seen her in a long time!!!
She is so BIG!!!! I love the blonde hair. Especially with Grace's such a different color. SO ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment