Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas Day

Well here it is February and I am just posting Christmas day. Oh well I guess. We had a wonderful Christmas full of family, great gifts and good food. The food included waffles with the new maker Cameron gave me and Chicken Kiev, one of my all time favorite foods.I am glad my parents were able to be here and make the holidays even more special. Above is our family.My parents and the kids.

Grace and some of her gifts. The kids main gift was a Wii. She also got a new tea set, a princess and the frog dress and some slippers. One thing she got and I have no picture of for some reason was a sleeping bag from my parents and she loves that thing. She literally slept in it on her floor for about a 2 and half weeks, we finally made her move it to the bed.

Besides the Wii Blake got a bat cave from my parents and he loves it. He saw one at a friends house and talked about in non stop til he got his own. With it he also got the bat copter and the joker mobile. My sister gave him these books called Fly Guy and he really loves them too. For those of you out there with little boys these books are great for them.

Lucy did really know what to think nor did she really care but she got some cute things. She got lots of clothes, what else do you really get a 6 month old, the leap frog Caterpillar, the leap frog dog Violet from my parents(it spells and says her name, she loves it) and a cute little radio from my in laws. Now I am finally done with Christmas, hopefully I can stay better caught up from now on.

No comments: