Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Big Baby Turns 8 Months

I don't really know why I started calling her this, mostly because she tries to act so big but she still is my baby, it has stuck. Her other nicknames right now are Loopy Lou Lou and Loopy poopy pants(that is the kids favorite). She is so cute and so sassy and we love her so much. She started crawling for real this month and I am so not ready. At first she didn't think she could leave rooms but that didn't last long and she is all over. She also started taking baths in the big tub. The first time she was a little scared but she likes it now. She can also pull up to her knees and once or twice she has stood up. We had to lower her crib because of the pulling up, we thought she would fall out and at first she didn't like that to much. She got her first tooth this month and the kids think that is fantastic. We also quit giving her her prevacid and she is doing really well. She also also started getting jealous especially when Blake gets in my lap. She cries and cries and tries to get to me but as soon as Blake moves she loses interest. She also loves to scream at the top of her longs just to scream and she is babbling tons.Here Grace thought it would be fun to dress her up like a fairy.

Pulling up in bed.

After Blake's Valentine's party at school he decided to be a nice big brother and gift Lucy with her first lolly pop. Did I mention that this girl can throw a temper tantrum? When I took it away she screamed and cried and throw herself on the ground. Lovely just lovely another fit thrower. Not only does she look like her brother but she acts like him too!

The vacuum was left out after I finished vacuuming and she decided to explore. She gets into everything!

I love this little giraffe out fit. The first time she wore it Blake told me "Mom her bum is beautiful". The ruffles are pretty cute but I do believe he needs a brother! One thing I did forget that is the sweetest thing ever is she gives kisses. Now if you don't like being all wet with spit this is not for you but it makes me happy all over when I get her up in the morning and she puts a big wet one on my cheek. Being a mom is the best!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I don't know if you remember or even knew this, but Travis' nick name was Big Baby...not sure if they still call him that...cute...she is a doll, can't believe it's been 8 months already!

gigi said...

Laura Kirkland and Farrel gave my Travis that nick-name. She is really growing fast and she looks a lot like her brother, a real beauty. All your little ones are so cute.