
My friend Leah celebrated her 30th bday on Sunday. She is one of my sister's oldest and best friends, she just did not realize that in that deal she was getting two for the price of one. She is not only my friend but she is my hair dresser and my adult sitter. Anyway on her birthday she had dinner with of her other friends so I decided to take her to lunch yesterday. We went to the Olive Garden where I eat too much and then we went to Nothing Bunt Cakes to get her a bday cake where I ate even more. We ate our cake in the park so the kids could play and little. It was fun and Grace loves Leah so she was really excited to see her and even sang her Happy Birthday. She really liked my Birdie Bag so I made her one of her very own for her big bday. Happy birthday Leah, we love you lots!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for my special day.
That's a great picture of Leah and Grace and a way cute purse!
Post a Comment