Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

On Sunday we went over to Cameron's parent's house for our annual Halloween pumpkin carving. Chris made her dinner in a pumpkin which is very yummy and then we all carved our pumpkins. I went with an easy face this year after tyring to do something harder last year and a big piece fell off. This year I also brought paint for the kids to paint their pumpkins. The kids seem to always try to help with the carving and it just turns out bad so this year I decide that while we carved they could paint, it turned out well. Grace did two faces on hers and Blake just painted purple lines on his, why purple you ask who knows! Anyway we had lots of fun!

1 comment:

Chalan said...

Wow, Impressive pumpkins!! you guys go all out!! Looks like you had fun! :)