Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last day of School and Gymnastics preformance

For Grace's last day of school her teacher has an ice cream party for all the kids and their families. She has done very well in school this year and is really good at math and reading. She has made lots of friends and is our social butterfly. She was so sad about the summer that she cried on the way out of the school because she wasn't ready for summer yet. I hope that enthusiasm continues throughout the rest of her school days! To the left is Grace with her teacher. Keep in mind the pictures were taken with Cameron's phone because I left my camera in the car so they are not super great.

With her friends Rie and Samantha.
This year Grace decided she was big enough for a boyfriend. They have had a rocky relationship because according to him(I have found letters he writes her) all the boys like her and he wished she liked him best. He is moving in a few weeks so for the last week of school he gave her gifts every day so she will remember him. His name is Sean.
Grace insisted on taking this picture of Cameron and me.
This year Grace also did gymnastics again. I don't really know how much she liked it and I wasn't super thrilled with the gym but it is the only one in town. At the end of the year they did a little performance and she did well and she was most excited about her trophy.
Posing on the medal stand!

No comments: