
Since the season is already half over I decided I better get this posted. This year Grace decided not to play again, which didn't hurt my feelings at all. She really didn't like and I am not the biggest fan myself. I think it could quite possibly be the most boring sport ever. Blake however is old enough this year and he did want to play. I missed his opening day parade and first game because I was in Georgia for my grandmother's funeral but my friend Chalan got this cute picture of the boys in the truck for the parade.

Creed, Blake and Braxton at their first practice. Cameron's brother Jason is their coach and after this practice I am sure he never wanted to volunteer again. Only two kids had ever played before and there are ten on the team so I am sure you can imagine how it went!

Up to bat. They have coach pitched a little to them and he has actually hit the ball. It didn't go far but he made contact. He is getting lots better, he actually knows which way to run the bases now!

This is entitled I am bored. I don't know if either he nor I can do all three years of t-ball. Every time in the out field he throws dirt or grass and plays with Creed. I think that since it is soooo slow pace he just gets sooo bored and who can blame him. Next year I think we might try kick ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment