Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

I don't know why but I am horrible at taking pictures of Thanksgiving. I think I miss it every year. Mostly because I am stuffing my face! Anyway this year we had dinner at our house with my sister and her family. Two of her husband's brothers came and Jesse Cameron's brother came. We had fun and had lots of yummy food. In my book that equals a great Thanksgiving. Erin was able to stay a week and the kids of lots of fun playing together. They love seeing each other but don't get to that often so it was great for them. Jim, my brother-in-law also got to take in two BYU football games include the BYU Utah game so that made for a fantastic trip for him. Erin was also nice enough to take some family pictures of us which I will post when I get them all. It was a fun time and hope they had fun too. Thanks for visiting we love you guys! So the picture above is pretty much the only one I got. It is of Erin with our turkey. She made it and it was great!

4 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I liked the other picture with me and the turkey better...even though I had a cheesy smile. We did have fun. Thanks for letting us crash your house!

Callie said...

so funny, i'm the same way, i never get a group shot.. weird...

Chalan said...

Looks like a good turkey!