Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 Little Lions

All three of my children have worn the same lion costume for their first Halloween. Since they are all roughly the same age(Blake is the oldest in these pictures) I thought it would be fun to compare the three to see how much they look alike since this is one of the few things all three of them have worn. Above is Halloween 2004 with Grace as the lion. She is 5 1/2 months old.This is Blake Halloween 2006. He is 7 1/2 months old.
This is Lucy Halloween 2009. She is 4 1/2 months old. I guess they favor but I think they all have their own look.

4 comments:

gigi said...

Yep! They are siblings alright. Cute, cute!

Nickie said...

so cute. I think Grace looks like Nati - kinda funny

shaleen said...

Lucy looks so much like Blake. Kate they are adorable.

SO whats your secret to the weight loss. I have fallen off the wagon in a bad way. Give me some good tips please!!!

You look great!!!

Chalan said...

Cute pictures!! I love how they all wore the lion costume! So cute!