On Friday night Grace had her very first dance recital. She kept telling me that her song was "My broken heart". I had no idea what she was talking about. Finally after seeing the practice I learned that it was Do you love me, the beginning says "You broke my heart". Now I know. Anyway she was so excited. I have heard about this recital since before she started dance. All she has wanted to do was dance on stage and she finally got too. She was so cute at the recital. She couldn't sit still for more than two seconds until it finally started and then she didn't move. She loved watching all the dances and clapped so hard at the end of them all that I thought she would fall off my lap. She did a good job and we are so proud of her. I told her dad to pick up some flowers which he did but much to her disappointment they were not red. Oh well he will know next time. I videoed her dance with my camera so it is not great but I added it at the bottom. I did cut off her head at one point because I was trying to hold the camera but watch her for real, oh well what do you do. The picture to the left is her on stage with her flowers. Below is what she and Blake did during the intermission and then a picture with Grandma and Grandpa. Now that this one is over she is gearing up for the one in May. I don't think that May can get here fast enough! I am having some trouble with the video so bare with me I will get it up as soon as I can.

3 comments:
She looks so cute! I am sure she did a great job! I am so sorry we missed it.
How precious, I could just feel her excitement. We've got that to look forward to in May also. So fun!
cute costume! she looks cute!
Post a Comment